Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Zangther
Zangther
Membre

Distinction : aucune

[VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past Empty [VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past

Dim 11 Fév 2018 - 15:40
Hello !

Aujourd'hui, je vous montre un système pour réaliser des transitions de map à la Zelda avec des évents et des commandes RME.

[VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past 1518357998-zelda3

Malheureusement pas de tuto complet pour l'expliquer, c'est un peu compliqué à expliquer.
Je vous laisse cependant le projet en clair afin que vous puissiez regarder dedans et comprendre comment c'est fait.

Pour résumer rapidement, il suffit de faire des maps, de positionner des téléporteurs assez loin du bord. La téléportation, s'occupera de faire défiler l'écran, puis de faire une téléportation sans transition sur la prochaine map.
Grace à RME, on verrouille et déverrouille la caméra afin de pouvoir "sortir" de l'écran et effectuer la transition.

Pas plus de blabla, voila l'archive :
Téléchargement
Mirroir

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas.

Pour plus d'infos sur RME, voyez ici : http://rmex.github.io/

Dernière édition par Zangther le Dim 11 Fév 2018 - 16:57, édité 2 fois
Shua
Shua
Animatrice

Distinction : La Dame Bucolique
Poisson 2017 [Amal]
K-Shua [Zeal']
Shua la ninja qui part comme une voleuse... :v [:3]

[VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past Empty Re: [VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past

Dim 11 Fév 2018 - 16:49
Vraiment sympa, j'aime beaucoup cet effet, merci du partage !
Je pense que j'ai trouvé le script qui me donnera l'envie folle de jeter un oeil à... un script. Very Happy
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

[VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past Empty Re: [VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past

Dim 11 Fév 2018 - 17:59
Same as above.

+ 3 pwains pour le partage Wink
CyrilRPG
CyrilRPG
Membre

Mer 7 Mar 2018 - 17:17
C'est très cool mais juste moi quand j'essaye,je n'arrive pas
Pourrais-tu m'aider ?
c4xeH
c4xeH
Membre

Mar 13 Mar 2018 - 14:06
hello!
I have already seen some "RME" stuff... but I don't understand what it is.
is it a script for camera and fx?

the TP effects of your draft are really nice. I would like the same mechanic for a game which is directly inspired from Georges Melies work!

could i have more informations, in English?

I look forward to your response
c4x.
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Mar 13 Mar 2018 - 14:43
You may go there if you want more information^^. There is a link to a discord with a english section^^
Zangther
Zangther
Membre

Mar 13 Mar 2018 - 16:39
Hello c4xeH !

RME is short for RPG Maker Extender, it’s a tool developed to enhance RPG Maker possibilities using the “Call Script” command.
You can find some infos here :
https://github.com/RMEx/RME-uk/wiki
https://github.com/RMEx/RME
http://rmex.github.io/RMEDoc/
Our documentation is in french, but command names are in english and explicit.

This demo is a sort of “hack” using basic event commands to give an impression of a unique map with Zelda-like transitions. I use RME to lock the camera, even if the map is larger than the screen, so when the player is outside the screen, it will scroll and teleport on the new map without transition. It’s a bit complex to explain, that’s why there’s no more explanation.

Feel free to open the demo to see what’s going on inside Smile
I’m here if you need help.
c4xeH
c4xeH
Membre

Mer 14 Mar 2018 - 0:04
zangther
hello!
to be honest, I was not really convinced by this system... i think it is possible to easily do the same system... with a 'No-RME'  method including Galv control cam and the likes...
(I'm so sorry... I don't want to sadden you)

however, since this statement, I decided to go on and try RME by myself.
thanks your informations, I found out a lot of tricks. I passed all the day on this huge script, trying to make fx and gameplay add-ons.

it's totally sick! i love it.
I probably will give you a more detailed feedback, and even some systems, who knows?
lemme some days, please. Smile

shamugan
hi,
i'm not a discord user... the technology is not my "tasse de the"... and i don't want to install too much apps on this really old fashioned computer... i hope you understand.

thank you both for your messages

Dernière édition par c4xeH le Mer 14 Mar 2018 - 10:47, édité 1 fois
Ezekiel Koening
Ezekiel Koening
Membre

Mer 14 Mar 2018 - 0:57
Plugin vraiment très très cool... Hâte qu'il arrive sur MV [VXAce][RME] Transitionà la Zelda A Link to The Past 522164
Contenu sponsorisé